Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#19)


~ Stacking the Shelves is a meme post hosted by: Tynga from Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is a blog meme where you share your recent book purchases, physical book buys, review books, borrowed books, or any books you have recently acquired. ~

I bought and received quite an assortment of books. I grabbed some urban fantasy novels: the first two Sookie Stackhouse books, Poison Princess by: Kresley Cole, a PNR, Nightshade by: Andrea Cremer, and Dystopian story Matched by: Ally Condie. Tor sent me the hotly anticipated sequel to Renegade - Revelations by: J.A. Souders. & I received a thriller, The Absence of Mercy by: John Burley.

I got Poison Princess from the library and finished it as soon as I got it, it's an excellent read! It it probably one of the best books I've read this year. The novel I'm most psyched for is Revelations because the first novel was very creepy and addicting.


Physical Review Copies: Revelations by: J.A. Souders | The Absence of Mercy by: John Burley

Physical Purchases: Dead Until Dark | Living Dead in Dallas by: Charlaine Harris | Matched by: Ally Condie | Nightshade by: Andrea Cremer

Library Book: Poison Princess by: Kresley Cole
 


E-Copies for Review: Torn by: Monica Murphy | Lichgates by: S.M. Boyce | Home for Christmas by: Melissa McClone

What books did you get recently? What do you think about the ones I picked up? Share your thoughts by commenting below! Also leave your Stacking the Shelves link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...